Shamong NJ 08088
☑ C-Suite Influencing + Buy-Ins
☑ IT Strategy & Management
☑ Enterprise IT + Architecture Design
☑ Cyber Security
☑ Digital Transformation
☑ M&A and Strategic Initiatives
☑ Enterprise Data Strategy
☑ Team Building + Motivation
Master of Business Administration– 2024
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Master of Information Systems– 2022
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Dual BS – Information Technology & Security 2011 Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
VCP5-DT, VCP5-DCV, VCP6-DTM, VCP6-DCV, CCNP, MCSE, Network+, Security+, A+, MB920 D365 Fundamentals (ERP)
Chief Information Officer boasting over two decades of experience in spearheading innovative IT strategies that fuel business growth and efficiency. Adept in the management of large-scale enterprise projects, ERP and large team deployment. Comprehensive oversight of the company's IT Budgets. A strategic visionary with a profound understanding of business mechanics, dedicated to aligning top-tier leadership & all staff, handling the daily operation and safeguarding business continuity.
afr Furniture Rental – Corporate Office Pennsauken NJ 08110
Chief Information Officer: May 2022 - Present
Director of Information Technology: May 2013 - Apr 2022
IT Security Administrator: Jun 2009 - Mar 2013
· M&A and Strategic Initiatives: Led as the M&A and Special Projects Team Lead, streamlining the end-to-end delivery of IT projects related to mergers and acquisitions. Played a critical role in due diligence, integration planning, and ensuring effective acquisition integrations of 12+ Entities.
· Leadership and Team Management: Recruited and directed a diverse team of over 30 professionals, providing IT support across 33+ national locations, managing 3000+ endpoints, 250 VMs/Physical Servers, and 1200+ End Users.
· ERP Implementations: Pioneered multiple ERP rollouts, specifically with Dynamics NAV in 2009, 2015, and 2016. Currently leading the D365 Finance & Operations ERP initiative with an anticipated 2024 Go-Live date.
· Infrastructure Development: Conceptualized and brought to fruition a Hyper converged infrastructure, integrating automation tools and Kubernetes. Adapted infrastructure to be dynamically scalable in alignment with business fluctuations, harnessing Hyper-V & VMware capabilities.
· Cloud Transition & Savings: Championed the migration of 90% of IT assets to Azure, establishing redundancy measures with a seamless rollover to AWS. This strategic migration yielded over $3 million in capital expenditure savings.
· Budget Management: Entrusted with and effectively managed a substantial IT budget that exceeded $15 million annually.
· Human Resources Operations: Oversaw HR operations and took the lead on pivotal projects that bolstered company efficiency and savings. Notably, championed and secured executive sponsorship for the transition from ADP to Paycom, resulting in an impressive annual savings of $2 million.
Rowan University - Glassboro, NJ 08028
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science 2021 - Present
· Instructed over 400 students across 7 consecutive terms, with classes up to 75
· Developed curriculum for 300-level: "Web Platforms" & "System Admin."
· Fostered the “IT Intern” Program for Graduating Seniors with 90% Hire Rate.
Tigunia: vCIO: 2021 – 2022 (Consulting Role)
New Jersey Technology: Senior Consultant: 2015 - 2021
ATC Healthcare: Sr. Recruiter: 01 - 04; IT Manager: 04 - 09
RMH Technologies: System Analyst: 2004 – 2009 (Per Diem)
Circuit City: Repair & Maintenance IT Tech: 03 – 04 (Part Time)